Tuesday 22 September 2015

Prop Store Memorabilia Exhibition 9th - 23rd September

I've just returned from a quick trip to the ODEON BFI IMAX in Waterloo, London to see the Prop Store's memorabilia exhibition. It's for their forthcoming auction, taking place tomorrow. I just got in there before they take the whole show down, and I'm very pleased I went. As a model maker, movie fan and sci-fi fanatic this show reaches out to me in so many ways.

The exhibition is small enough to fit in the cinema's atrium, yet the Prop Store have somehow managed to cram in over 250 interesting, exciting, often recognisable, and occasionally classic movie and TV props. And if you're really into this kinda thing, you can even bid in tomorrow's auction with a view to taking them home with you.

But if you're not a fan of parting with huge sums of money, then the exhibition itself is completely free to wander around. So if you happen to be in the area in the few hours you've got left before it closes, then I strongly recommend a quick trip.

Here are my highlights. Muchos kudos to anyone who can name them all.























If you're interested in bidding, try this link or visit propstore.com/liveauction before the 23rd September 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment